I have a new found love of transforming old furniture with a dip of a brush, swipe of sandpaper and a hole lot of trial and error. It’s all about jumping right in and making your vision happen. If you don’t try, it will never happen !! What are you waiting for ? In my blog posts, I hope that my before and after pictures will inspire you to dive right into this fun world of furniture makeovers.
- Sunflower Inspiration Tutorial – 3 Projects using Dixie Belle Transfers & Chalk Mineral Paint
- Whimsical Makeover of a Plastic Playset – Easy for Beginners!
- How to get a Weathered Wood Look using a Blend of Paint and Gel Stain – Tutorial & Video
- How To Paint Leather, Fake Leather, & Vinyl – No Sanding! – Video & Tutorial
- How to Paint & Flip a Piece of Furniture, a Step-By-Step Guide & Video Tutorial